Welcome to my blog!

More articles coming soon!

VB_NBT

More features coming soon!

Keep checking back!

aw120x240

Convertible Dress
Name:
Location: United States

The pictures on this site are not owned by me. Pictures are posted for commentary purposes only.

XM Radio Banner

Powered by Blogger

Banner



 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com
Entertainment Blog Top Sites
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Please leave me comments, suggestions, or questions by clicking the feedback button below. Thanks! :)


get this gear!

Game arrested

The rapper, Game, was pulled over in Burbank,CA and was arrested for possessing a deadly weapon. The police found brass knuckles in his car and he was later released on $20,000 bail. I don't know about you, but $20,000 for having brass knuckles seem kind of harsh to me.

Comments on "Game arrested"

 

Blogger Betty said ... (11:04 PM) : 

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

 

post a comment