Welcome to my blog!

More articles coming soon!

VB_NBT

More features coming soon!

Keep checking back!

aw120x240

Convertible Dress
Name:
Location: United States

The pictures on this site are not owned by me. Pictures are posted for commentary purposes only.

XM Radio Banner

Powered by Blogger

Banner



 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com
Entertainment Blog Top Sites
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Please leave me comments, suggestions, or questions by clicking the feedback button below. Thanks! :)


get this gear!

Diddy's Upcoming Reality TV Show

Sean 'Diddy' Combs is in works with MTV to air a street dancing reality show. As you may remember, his celebrity cooking show was cancelled quickly after it was premiered. We'll just have to wait and see if his dance off show will last longer than his celebrity cooking show did. There are so many dance related TV shows/movies out there right now that I think a lot of people are tired of seeing and hearing about them.

Comments on "Diddy's Upcoming Reality TV Show"

 

Blogger panda cookie said ... (10:06 PM) : 

I don't know. I can't see this show being successful. But I'm no marketing genius, so who knows?

 

Anonymous joelcemere said ... (11:01 PM) : 

how come he always has a reality show about something he knows nothing about!
lets see,theirs MAKING THE BAND, we all know he can't rap!!!!!
you mentioned the cooking show, i bet he doesn't even know how to turn the stove on!!!
and then dancing,COME ON , I KNOW YA'LL REMEMBER THOSE SHINNY SUITS.....LOL

 

post a comment