Welcome to my blog!

More articles coming soon!

VB_NBT

More features coming soon!

Keep checking back!

aw120x240

Convertible Dress
Name:
Location: United States

The pictures on this site are not owned by me. Pictures are posted for commentary purposes only.

XM Radio Banner

Powered by Blogger

Banner



 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com
Entertainment Blog Top Sites
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Please leave me comments, suggestions, or questions by clicking the feedback button below. Thanks! :)


get this gear!

American Idol Taylor Hicks

I haven't been watching American Idol to be honest, but I just found out the other day who won, and I was kind of shocked. Some guy named Taylor Hicks won. Maybe he is talented, but I was just shocked to see an older, grey haired man win American Idol. And what shocked me even more was that he is supposedly only 29 years old! There's no way! When I'm 29 years old, I really hope I don't have a full head of grey hair! Okay, I'll stop picking on him now.

Comments on "American Idol Taylor Hicks"

 

Blogger fizdane said ... (12:28 PM) : 

yeah, he looks quite old. like 40s :)

 

Anonymous joelcemere said ... (1:31 AM) : 

i think he was my 5th grade teacher...lol
well, at least he can get an endorsment deal for JUST FOR MEN/ HAIR COLORING..........

 

post a comment